Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gitalong little sharkies.


This family got 2 from me. (see the car below) This kid was discussing xgames with his brother a lot prior to me drawing him.


Getting freaky with skateboard drawings.


This lovely lass reminded me of a Robert Crumb woman, so I gave her the appropriate 'tude.


The Dad here actually had reference for that mustang on the back of his shirt. He turned around when I was drawing and coloring it. I wish all vehicle requests came with their own reference.

Heh.


Two former sea world employees. They were a cool pair.


I love the faces in this - just wish I hadn't crammed the shark on the left the way I did. Looking at it now I already see a better solution of where to have placed the shark's snout. Hindsight is a bitch.


I think this is my favorite drawing overall from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment